Greenwich Hospital, founded in 1903, has been a member of Yale New Haven Health since
1998 and is an academic affiliate of the Yale School of Medicine. It is a progressive, 206-bed regional medical center and teaching institution serving residents of Fairfield and Westchester counties. The hospital has garnered a national reputation for patient safety, clinical excellence and customer service, combining the latest technological advances with skilled, compassionate physicians and healthcare professionals who deliver the highest level of patient care.
EXPERTISE & FACILITIES
Greenwich Hospital’s patients have access to a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, diagnostic and wellness programs. The hospital offers medical innovations from robotic surgery to sophisticated diagnostic imaging to national clinical trials.
• The Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital’s Pediatric Specialty Center at Greenwich provides patients, families and referring providers access to nationally ranked pediatric specialties.
• A newly opened neurology practice with Yale Medicine physicians specializes in movement and neuromuscular disorders. In addition, the new Limb Preservation Program’s multidisciplinary team treats lower-extremity, hard-to-heal wounds.
• The completely renovated Emergency Department now has pediatric specialists to care for the smallest patients any time of day or night.
• Yale New Haven’s Smilow Cancer Hospital on the Greenwich Hospital campus offers advanced cancer care bringing together some of the nations best minds to develop new methods to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer.
• Satellite facilities include the Endoscopy Center and the Helmsley Ambulatory Surgical Center, both in Greenwich; the Rye Brook Walk-in Clinic in New York; and the Long Island area.
• The hospital is recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a Magnet hospital, the highest honor of nursing excellence.
• A longtime leader in service excellence, Greenwich Hospital is nationally recognized as a leader in patient satisfaction, which has earned the hospital the prestigious Healthgrades Award for patient experience.
• For the sixth year, Women’s Choice has named Greenwich Hospital one of America’s best hospitals in cancer care, obstetrics and breast care and, for the third year.
Presented by Greenwich Hospital
5 Perryridge Road, Greenwich, CT • 203-863-3000 • greenwichhospital.org