For more than 125 years, White Plains Hospital (WPH) has been providing exceptional healthcare to the community it serves. A member of the Montefiore Health System, White Plains Hospital is now a regional hub for advanced care. A campus transformation has included private rooms, new operating suites, new labor and delivery suites, and spacious and sophisticated patient and family areas. Growing ranks of highly skilled physicians and surgeons, alongside Magnet designated nurses, have made White Plains Hospital the premier hospital in Westchester County.
SPECIALTIES AND RESEARCH
- The renovated and expanded WPH Center for Cancer Care provides advanced and comprehensive care, including within the new Center for Radiosurgery, which utilizes the Varian Edge and TrueBeam technology to deliver precise doses of radiation with pinpoint accuracy.
- Two state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization laboratories perform lifesaving emergency and elective angioplasty, as well as cardiac ablation and other innovative electrophysiology procedures.
- The Flanzer Center for Emergencies and Critical Care houses the busiest emergency department in the county, seeing more than 60,000 visits in 2018.
- The WPH Center for Orthopaedic & Spine Surgery provides highly specialized care for orthopedic and sports medicine issues.
- The maternity program includes expertise from OB/GYN physicians and maternal-fetal specialists. White Plains Hospital features a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), the only one in the state to receive the AACCN Beacon Gold award in 2017.
- Twice designated as a Magnet hospital, considered the gold standard of nursing excellence.
- National Breast Center accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award from Healthgrades; among the top 10 percent of hospitals nationally.
- Received an “A” from the Leapfrog Group in its Spring 2019 Hospital Safety Grades for quality and patient safety.
- Get with the Guidelines—Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award for 13 consecutive years and Mission: Lifeline Receiving Silver award for the treatment of severe heart attacks.
Presented by White Plains Hospital
41 East Post Rd., White Plains, NY, 914-681-0600, wphospital.org