Meet the 2019 Models!
Nominated by the Serendipity Fashion Night Out committee and our readers, these honored models have shown tireless dedication and support to their charities and their communities. Support them and the charities they are walking for. When you purchase your tickets, you’ll be able to designate which model/charity you would like the proceeds to be given to. The charity that raises the most amount of money will get a matched donation from Serendipity and the charity that raises the most money in ticket sales also receive a $2500 donation from Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
- Karen Brown, Cos Cob Fire Police Patrol
- Chuck Caffray, B*Cured
- Peter Carlson, Swim Across America
- Stephanie Trotta, Opus for Person to Person
- PJ Marcella, The Tiny Miracles Foundation
- Leah Marmon, Greenwich Arts Council
- Nicki Rose, Family Centers
- Glenn Shaw, Greenwich Land Trust
- Kyle Silver, Arch Street
- Ashley Stewart, Every Mother Counts
- Nicole Straight, Food Rescue US
- Jennifer Turano, Greenwich Hospital Foundation
*Highlighted model/charity is currently in the lead for raising the most money through ticket sales! (updated weekly)