Opening Night Master Chef Wine Dinner
Honoring famed restaurateur Alex Guarnaschelli with special guests Scott Conant & Adam Richman.
Friday 9/21/18 7:00PM – 10:30PM
This unforgettable kick-off brings together inventive dishes and exclusive wines and spirits for an evening not-to-be-missed. Flavors meld, pans sizzle while guests enjoy dinner from 18 award-winning chefs including dishes from Serendipity’s 2018 Most Innovative Chefs and the Festival Ambassador Chefs.This intimate dinner includes musical performances by Karen Zimmer and the CCB Reggae All Stars at the water’s edge.
Saturday VIP Pass
Saturday, 9/22/18 12:00pm-10:00pm
Ticket includes all day food, drinks, demos, music and more.
Featured Highlights Include:
Stella Artois, Don Julio Tequila, Hoo Doo Brown BBQ, Meiomi California Coastal Wines, Ketel One Vodka, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Dan Rooney’s Café & Bar, Douro Restaurant, 90 Cellars, Budweiser, Cask Republic
All Day Access to LIFEWTR VIP Tent: Private bars and secluded lounge areas on the water’s edge with private restrooms.
AMBASSADOR CHEF DINNER (6:30pm-8:30pm): Celebrate the best of the culinary scene, as the Festival Ambassador Chefs host a one-of-a-kind dining experience by the water’s edge. These award-winning chefs will reveal their most creative and divine dishes while you enjoy select wines and beers as well as elite liquors.
Private and prime viewing area for featured performances on the Pepsi Music Stage.
- Early access to Grand Tasting at 12:00 PM (over 150 restaurants & wines)
- Tastings 101 Tent (wine makers & cocktail connoisseurs)
- Empire City Casino
- 4th Annual Top Bartender Showdown Presented by Ketel One
- Nukitchens Celebrity Book Signing
- Lawn Games & Celebrity Green Room
- The BBQ Pit (South of the Border Fiesta Presented by Don Julio, Pepsi Zero Sandwich Station, Bud and Burgers, Grill Masters & 7th Annual Burger Battle hosted by Adam Richman).
- Kitchen Demo Stage with Special & Celebrity Guest Chefs
- Viewing area for Tim McGraw and Caroline Jones performance on the Pepsi Music Stage.
Plus: VIP parking
Disclaimer: Rain or shine, we will dine! Must be 21 or older to attend all festival events. No one under 21 will be admitted. Infants and strollers prohibited. All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. The Greenwich Wine Food Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.