FULL EVENT OVERVIEW:
Friday, September 20th - Saturday, September 21st
Friday Opening Night Master Chef Wine Gala Presents "The Big Easy"
Honoring Martha Stewart
(Friday, September 20th) 7:00PM - 10:30PM
Music Headliner: Kermit Ruffins and the Barbecue Swingers, and Rebirth Brass Band
This unforgettable night will transport you to New Orleans showcasing its incredible culinary and music scene! Menus will feature local flavor and innovative creations prepared by Serendipity 2019 Most Innovative Chefs and other award-winning chefs. The event combines traditional New Orleans brass band music, including the New Orleans tradition of second line, with funk, jazz, soul. Plus, Grammy Award winning hip hop band the Rebirth Brass Band and Kermit Ruffins & The Barbecue Swingers will perform! Guests will also enjoy premier wines, beers and cocktails. It will be an evening not to be missed!
Dress is casual chic with grass friendly shoes
SATURDAY, September 21, 2019
SATURDAY Tickets include all day food, drinks, celebrity chef demos, Little Big Town Concert and more:
- Grand Tasting (over 150 restaurants & wines)
- Tastings 101 Tent (wine makers & cocktail connoisseurs)
- 5th Annual Top Bartender Showdown
- Celebrity Book Signings
- Lawn Games & Celebrity Green Room
- The Tailgate (South of the Border Fiesta, Burgers and Beers, Grill Masters & 8th Annual Burger Battle).
- Kitchen Demo Stage with Special & Celebrity Guest Chefs, Geoffrey Zakarian, David Burtka, Margaret Zakarian, Valerie Bertinelli, Marc Murphy, and Mary Giuliani
- Plus: Viewing area for headliner performance by three time Grammy Award winners Little Big Town, with hits like "Pontoon," "Tornado," "Day Drinking," and "Girl Crush,” on the Pepsi Music Stage.''
Disclaimer: Rain or shine, we will dine! Must be 21 or older to attend all festival events. No one under 21 will be admitted. Infants and strollers prohibited. All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. Greenwich Wine + Food urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.
Start date: 2019-09-20
End date: 2019-09-21
Venue: Roger Sherman Baldwin Park: 100 Arch St, Greenwich, CT 06830