Greenwich Wine + Food Festival 2019 Tickets include all day food, drinks, celebrity chef demos, music and more:
- Early access to Grand Tasting (over 150 restaurants & wines)
- Tastings 101 Tent (wine makers & cocktail connoisseurs)
- 5th Annual Top Bartender Showdown
- Celebrity Book Signings
- Lawn Games & Celebrity Green Room
- The Tailgate (South of the Border Fiesta, Burgers and Beers, Grill Masters & 8th Annual Burger Battle).
- Kitchen Demo Stage with Special & Celebrity Guest Chefs, Geoffrey Zakarian , Margaret Zakarian, Valerie Bertinelli, Marc Murphy, and Mary Giuliani
- Plus: Viewing area for headliner performance by three time Grammy Award winners Little Big Town, with hits like "Pontoon," "Tornado," "Day Drinking," and "Girl Crush,” on the Pepsi Music Stage.
Disclaimer: Rain or shine, we will dine! Must be 21 or older to attend all festival events. No one under 21 will be admitted. Infants and strollers prohibited. All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. Greenwich Wine + Food urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.
Start date: 2019-09-20
End date: 2019-09-21
Venue: Roger Sherman Baldwin Park: 100 Arch St, Greenwich, CT 06830