Tickets can only be purchased at the door tonight.
All Day Admission Access to All Food, Drink, Chefs, Music and More:
Saturday Platinum VIP Pass On-Stage Dinner 2 Opening Night Master Chef Wine Dinner
Saturday 9/22/18 12:00pm-10:00pm
Featured Highlights Include:
Stella Artois, Don Julio Tequila, Hoo Doo Brown BBQ, Meiomi California Coastal Wines, Ketel One Vodka, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Dan Rooney’s Café & Bar, Douro Restaurant, 90 Cellars, Budweiser, Cask Republic
All Day Access to VIP Tent: Private bars and secluded lounge areas on the water’s edge with private restrooms.
Saturday Night On-Stage Table (10 Seats)
6:00pm-6:45pm Cocktail Party honoring Daniel Boulud and meet and greet with special guests Scott Conant, Alex Guarnaschelli and Adam Richman.
6:45pm Three-course dinner and full table service including premium spirits, wine and beer. These private tables reserve the best seats in the house for the featured performances on the Main Pepsi Music Stage from 6:30pm-10:00pm. Liquor table service until 9:30pm.
- Early Access to Grand Tasting at 12:00 PM(over 150 restaurants & wines)
- Tastings 101 Tent (wine makers & cocktail connoisseurs)
- Empire City Casino
- 4th Annual Top Bartender Showdown Presented by Ketel One
- Nukitchens Celebrity Book Signing
- Lawn Games & Celebrity Green Room
- The BBQ Pit (South of the Border Fiesta Presented by Don Julio, Pepsi Zero Sandwich Station, Bud and Burgers, Grill Masters & 7th Annual Burger Battle hosted by Adam Richman).
- Kitchen Demo Stage with Special & Celebrity Guest Chefs
- Premium viewing area for Tim McGraw performance on the Pepsi Music Stage.
PLUS: VIP parking
Disclaimer: Rain or shine, we will dine! Must be 21 or older to attend all festival events. No one under 21 will be admitted. Infants and strollers prohibited. All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. The Greenwich Wine Food Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.