Tickets are available on site only, please come to the Box Office to purchase.
Ticket includes all day food, drinks, demos, music and more:
Saturday, 9/22/18, 12:00pm – 10:00pm
TIM MCGRAW Concert 8:30pm
Featured Highlights Include:
Stella Artois, Don Julio Tequila, Hoo Doo Brown BBQ, Meiomi California Coastal Wines, Ketel One Vodka, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Dan Rooney’s Café & Bar, Douro Restaurant, 90+ Cellars, Budweiser, Cask Republic
All Day Access to LIFEWTR VIP Tent: Private bars and secluded lounge areas on the water’s edge with private restrooms.
Ambassador Chef Dinner (6:30pm-8:30pm): Celebrate the best of the culinary scene, as the Festival Ambassador Chefs host a one-of-a-kind dining experience by the water’s edge. These award-winning chefs will reveal their most creative and divine dishes while you enjoy select wines and beers as well as elite liquors.
Harlan Social, Harlan Publick, Harlan Haus
Ada’s Kitchen + Coffee & Roost
Famous Greek Kitchen
The Spread, El Segundo
The Whelk, Jesup Hall & Kawa Ni
Franco Arturo Camacho
Shell and Bones Oyster Bar and Grill
Geoff Lazlo Food
Mecha Noodle Bar
Eastend, Mediterraneo, Terra
Gabriele’s Italian Steakhouse
Bailey’s Backyard Farm to Table
Hoodoo Brown BBQ
- Early Access at 12:00 to Grand Tasting (over 150 restaurants & wines)
- Tastings 101 Tent (wine makers & cocktail connoisseurs)
- Empire City Casino
- 4th Annual Top Bartender Showdown Presented by Ketel One
- Nukitchens Celebrity Book Signing
- Lawn Games & Celebrity Green Room
- The BBQ Pit (South of the Border Fiesta Presented by Don Julio, Pepsi Zero Sandwich Station, Bud and Burgers, Grill Masters & 7th Annual Burger Battle hosted by Adam Richman).
- Kitchen Demo Stage with Special & Celebrity Guest Chefs
- Plus: viewing area for Tim McGraw and Caroline Jones performance on the Pepsi Music Stage.
PLUS: VIP parking
Disclaimer: Rain or shine, we will dine! Must be 21 or older to attend all festival events. No one under 21 will be admitted. Infants and strollers prohibited. All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. The Greenwich Wine + Food Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.