Makes 1 cocktail
2 ounces tequila blanco (Don Julio or Casa Amigo)1 ounce Limoncello
1 ounce yuzu purée
1 ounce fresh lime juice 1⁄4 ounce orange flower simple syrup*
1 lemon slice (whole lemon)
1 fresh raspberry
1. Fill the small shaker with ice, tequila, Lemoncello, yuzu purée, lime juice andsimple syrup.
2. Shake vigorously back and forth 10 times.
3. Strain into glass, including a few pieces of the shaken ice (about 5-7 to insure the lemon floats).
4. Place the lemon wheel on top of the cocktail and place raspberry in the center of the lemon wheel.
Sophia Polistina is a bartender at Hinoki in Greenwich, CT.
* To make simple syrup: Mix a 1⁄2 cup of sugar with 1 cup of hot water. Dissolve the sugar by mixing and add 5-6 dashes of orange flower water.