MSK Westchester offers residents of New York’s Hudson Valley and Connecticut the same superior cancer care they expect from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK), just closer to home. People who come to the cancer center’s West Harrison, NY, location receive compassionate and coordinated care delivered by MSK physicians. Their highly experienced doctors, nurses and other experts work together on care teams that specialize in treating one type of cancer. This means that each person they care for receives a customized treatment plan designed for their specific disease.
SPECIALTIES AND RESEARCH
At MSK Westchester, nearby residents have easier access to outstanding cancer care services, including:
•Surgical, medical and radiation oncology consultations
•Interventional radiology procedures, including image-guided biopsies and venous access placement
•Mammography, ultrasound, MRI, CT and PET imaging
•Supportive services, including integrative medicine, genetic counseling, pain management, lymphedema therapy, social work and nutrition
•Saturday and evening appointments for certain services
•Chemotherapy suites that allow patients to control lighting and temperature
•Courtesy valet parking
•Wi-Fi•Indoor art gallery
•A grab-and-go fresh food counter
•Peaceful outdoor garden
MSK is the world’s oldest and largest private cancer center.
• For more than 130 years, the hospital has been devoted to exceptional patient care, innovative research and outstanding educational programs.
• MSK is a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, with state-of-the-art science flourishing alongside clinical studies and treatment.
• MSK is a leader in developing new ways to diagnose and treat cancer.
• A dedicated and compassionate staff puts patients’ needs first everyday.
• MSK has been ranked as the top cancer hospital in the Northeast for the past 29 years.
Presented by MSK Westchester
500 Westchester Ave., West Harrison, NY
800-525-2225 (new appointments), http://mskcc.org/westchester