Phelps Hospital, part of Northwell Health, is a full-service 238-bed acute care community hospital located in Sleepy Hollow, NY. With more than 1,700 employees and 500 medical staff members representing 60 medical specialties, Phelps offers one of the broadest ranges of community hospital services in Westchester County.
EXPERTISE AND FACILITIES
- Phelps Hospital is committed to the comfort of all patients through the Hospitality team, specifically trained staff who make the patient’s experience less worrisome and as enjoyable as possible.
- With ample free parking and spectacular Hudson River views, Phelps Hospital has consistently provided Westchester, Rockland and Putnam county residents with the highest quality and most compassionate care.
- Comprehensive orthopedic services from highly trained physicians and a compassionate rehabilitation team allow our patients to maintain their active lifestyles.
- The coordinated cancer team at Northwell Health Center Institute at Phelps, ensures that you have the best care with the most innovative treatment allowing you to be closer to home.
- Phelps Hospital is a top-rated hospital in Westchester and the only one to receive four stars (CMS 2019).
- Phelps is designated by the World Health Organization as a “Baby-Friendly Hospital” for its newborn/mother care.
- The American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer (CoC) awarded Phelps accreditation with commendation as a Community Hospital Cancer Program.
- It is one of 16 hospitals to earn the American College of Radiology’s (ACR) highest honor as a diagnostic center of excellence.
- Phelps received the American Heart/American Stroke Association Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
Presented by Phelps Hospital Northwell Health
701 North Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY, 914-366-3000, phelpshospital.org