THE GREEN SHAMROCK MARGARITA
2 ounces of Tequila
5 ounces of Green Juice (Homemade or Store Bought)
2 ounces of Fresh Lime Juice
Optional for Sweetening: 1 ounce Simple Syrup
2 Limes for Garnish
Coarse Salt for Rim
- Place the coarse salt on a plate. Rim glass with a lime wedge and dip the rim in the salt. Fill the glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, combine the green juice, tequila, lime juice and (optional) simple syrup. Shake for at least 40 seconds, then pour over ice.
- Garnish with a lime slice & enjoy!
A CLASSIC IRISH COFFEE
2.5 ounces of freshly brewed coffee (more if you need to fill)
1 ounce whiskey
1 ounce Bailey’s Irish cream
Whipped Cream for Garnish
- Pour warm coffee into mug
- Add Whiskey & Irish cream
- Top with whipped cream & enjoy!