When it comes to accessories, spring collections from designers Jason Wu to Erdem made one thing clear on the runway: Pearls are having a moment. Picture your mother’s single strand necklace and single pearl earrings and replace them with bold new designs. Here are a few you’ll want to incorporate into your wardrobe this season—and beyond.
- Tiffany & Co. Tiffany HardWear freshwater pearl lock necklace in sterling silver, $2,500, select Tiffany locations.
- Tiny Om Rose gold bar necklace in 18K, $490, Peridot Fine Jewelry, Larchmont, NY
- Mikimoto 18K white gold multi-color 8 to 10 mm Akoya cultured pearl necklace $4,800, manfredijewels.com
- Ippolita Nova medium 18K green gold mother-of-pearl earrings, $2,595, net-a-porter.com
- ADEAM Calligraphy pearl earrings in gold-plated brass with faux pearls, $495, adeam.com
- Erdem Black crystal crane earrings, $490, Erdem.com
- Sydney Evan Gold and pavé diamond double pearl ring, $640, sydneyevan.com
- Paul Morelli Orbit earrings in 18k white gold with Akoya pearl clusters and diamonds, $2,900, betteridge.com
- Van Cleef & Arpels Vintage Alhambra timepiece featuring white mother-of-pearl set in 18K yellow gold, $15,100, vancleefarpels.com