1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon pepper
2 tablespoon butter
6 pounds pork tenderloin
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tablespoon light soy sauce
17 ounces (one container) Goya guava jelly
8 ounces tequila
1 guava, sliced
1 cup pineapple
1 cup mango, diced
1 cup cilantro, diced
1⁄2 red onion, diced
6 ounces sweet chile sauce
FOR THE PORK:
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Rub pork tenderloin with salt and pepper. 3. Melt butter in large skillet and sear pork on all sides.
4. Add garlic to pork and deglaze skillet with soy sauce.
5. Transfer pork to oven baking dish and bake for 13 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to check internal temperature. It should be 150°. 6. Remove from oven and rest meat for 5 minutes. Internal temperature should raise to 155°.
FOR THE GLAZE:
1. Slowly heat guava jelly in a small saucepan. 2. In small skillet, heat tequila and add to warm guava.
3. Gently brush tenderloin with glaze, then thinly slice.
4. Garnish with fresh guava.
FOR THE SALSA:
1. Dice pineapple, mango and cilantro.
2. In a separate bowl, combine red onion with chilis.
3. Stir into diced mixture and add chile sauce.