- 1 3⁄4 ounces tequila reposado (Milagro, Don Julio or Casa Amigos)
- 3⁄4 ounce St. Germain, elder flower liqueur
- 1⁄4 ounce lavender water simple*
- 6 fresh raspberries
- 3 pink grapes, seedless
- 7 fresh tri-color peppercorns
- 1 3⁄4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
- Use a muddler to combine 3 raspberries with the grapes and peppercorns.
- Fill the glass with ice and add muddled ingredients.
- Use the shaker to combine and pour everything back into glass.
- Garnish with 3 raspberries and a lime.
Fatima Montano is a bartender at Hinoki in Greenwich, CT.
* To make simple syrup: Mix a 1⁄2 cup of sugar with 1 cup of hot water. Dissolve the sugar by mixing and add 5-6 dashes of lavender water.